To steam potatoes, you will need a pressure cooker or a steamer basket. Here's how:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into evenly sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes in the steamer basket or in the pressure cooker.
- Place the pressure cooker or steamer basket over a pan of boiling water.
- Close the pressure cooker or steamer basket lid and cook the potatoes for 20-30 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain them and serve them hot with butter and salt, or use them in a recipe of your choice.
Tip: You can add herbs or spices to the steamer basket before adding the potatoes to add more flavor to your vegetables.
Enjoy your lunch !
Note: Commissions may be earned from the links above.
This page contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our advertising policy, please visit this page.