HOME > SHOPPING > FLOWERS
How to have a sunflower in a pot?
If you have a balcony or patio, you can grow sunflower in a pot without any problem. It is however recommended to have sun during the day. Indeed, a balcony in the shade will only give birth to soft shoots that will quickly wilt. Sunflowers brighten up the front of their home like no other plant.
- First, take a pot at least 30 centimeters in diameter, the pot must be large enough for the roots to develop easily.
- We fill the pot with potting soil.
- Place 3-5 sunflower seeds in a hole in the middle of the pot,
- We water regularly.
- When the sunflowers have formed 3-4 leaves, we will keep only the most perennial shoot.
- We continue to water every day.
A stake will allow the shoot to withstand gusts of wind and gravity in general.
Note: Commissions may be earned from the links above.
This page contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our advertising policy, please visit this page.
When to sow sunflower seedlings?
Origin of sunflower
Different species of sunflower
How to care for the sunflower
The best Harry Potter toy for a child’s birthday